Omega 3 Fatty Acids are necessary types of fats that the human body cannot produce internally. A vegetarian diet is lacking in omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA and EPA which can be compensated by the consumption of Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements. BUILD. Omega 3 Fish Oil contains 180 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) and 120 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic) that support heart and brain health, joint support, and boost immunity. It helps control lupus, eczema, and rheumatoid arthritis, and may play protective roles in cancer and other conditions.
- Supports lean muscle gains-Fortified with the goodness of EPA and DHA, long chain fatty acids, Fish Oil supports muscle synthesis and restricts muscle breakdown to boost muscle growth.
- Helps improve joint flexibility-Lifting heavy overloads joint muscles resulting in stiffness.
- Reduces tender or swollen joints and the arising joint pain.
- Regular supplementation also helps increase blood flow during exercise
- Aids in building immunity-Weight training and intense workouts stress immunity in fitness enthusiasts.
- The antioxidant nature Builds immunity and helps to improve post-workout recovery.
1 Capsule Daily