A leading health and wellness brand that takes pride in improving its customers’ overall quality of health, GNC is among the top companies in the nutritional supplement industry. The brand is focused on delivering its customers a diverse assortment of wholesome nutritional and wellness supplements of superior quality. With its array of products, GNC offers supplements for protein, improved performance, weight management, wellness supplements, and also vitamin and herb supplements. GNC sets a standard of rigorous quality and safety checks while ensuring ingredient safety and product potency. Using a scientific approach, GNC helps its customers manage an array of health issues and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The brand, GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder, is among the best-selling creatine supplements in the market and is known for its pure and excellent quality. It is the perfect pre-workout supplement to help boost your endurance towards those intense workout sessions. This creatine supplement doesn’t just help you bulk up but also boosts muscular power, stamina, and performance
Key Ingredients of GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder’s key ingredient is creatine. In the body, creatine is converted into creatine phosphate which fuels the skeletal muscles and also is a source of immediate energy for those who prefer more intense workouts.
Key Benefits of GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- Each serving of GNC creatine powder contains 3 g of creatine, which is converted into creatine phosphate within the body. Creatine supports the fueling of skeletal muscles, which is an immediate source of energy, and also promotes cellular hydration if consumed daily. Overall, creatine helps enhance our body’s athletic performance and stamina wholly.
- Creatine aids muscle development by producing anabolic hormones in increased amounts which boost the volume and size of the muscles. Creatine helps ensure your muscle cells remain hydrated while also preventing protein breakdowns in them.
- Creatine also prevents the growth of new muscle fibers, which can slow down muscle growth, by reducing the production of protein myostatin in the body.
- Creatine promotes the production of ATP, the energy unit of the body, which affects one’s endurance and strength positively. Studies have shown significant improvement in the body’s capacity of handling intense workloads after creatine supplements.
- Creatine’s capacity to produce large amounts of ATP also has positive effects on the brain’s health. Studies suggest that taking creatine supplements has shown improvements in individuals’ cognitive functions and has been effective in preventing brain-related degenerative diseases.
How to Use GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- For each serving (3g) of creatine monohydrate powder, take 200 ml of water to mix it in.
- A flavorless supplement, this creatine powder absorbs easily and can be blended with any beverage.
- Though this product can be consumed at any time, creatine is typically a pre-workout drink.
- Staying sufficiently hydrated is crucial when consuming creatine supplements as they will not take effect unless the body is properly hydrated.
Safety Information of GNC Creatine Monohydrate Powder
- In case you are predisposed to a medical condition, please consult your doctor before consuming the product.
- Please ensure you consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Please note that this product hasn’t been designed to diagnose, prevent, or cure any ailments or medical issues.